rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Top 10 NO-Go hell countries for single men

Top 10 NO-Go hell countries for single men

Quote: (01-24-2016 12:30 PM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

Getting laid in NYC or Vegas is incredibly easy, and can be done without spending a lot of money (and it's not like Bejing is exactly cheap either, from what I've read Shanghai is even more expensive).

I love NYC and yes it has been way, way better for me than where I was prior (Los Angeles). That said, saying that it's "incredibly easy" is a bit of a stretch, unless you're extremely good looking (and I have known a few such guys) OR have found a really special niche somehow OR are goin for 6s and below.

My current social circle has plenty of well to do, decent looking guys, and while we all pull from time to time, it's not like we're swimming in pussy either.

The amazing thing about this city though is that there truly is something for everyone. No matter what your taste - Latinas, White chics, Asian girls, European girls visiting, etc - you can find them here.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Messages In This Thread