rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Make Him Mine teaches game to post-wall career women tired of getting pumped & dumped

Make Him Mine teaches game to post-wall career women tired of getting pumped & dumped

Rupert Murdoch and Tony Blair can do a whole lot better than some washed up movie director. She is defying the Wall that these red pill mouth breathers keep pointing at.

A lot of these actors, musicians, athletes often end up being Eskimo brothers with each other despite having unfathomable options.

How?

Salma Hayak is very attractive, but how was she able to out maneuver every young beautiful woman in Europe to land the guy that makes the best purses on earth?

Are these male masters of the universe blind and illogical?

There are a bunch of inconvenient truths out there that do not fit this so called red pill reality.

These women are able to appeal to a man on a level that goes *beyond the flesh*, to such an extent that these men are more than willing to share their empires.

When you look at the young wives of the typical new silicon valley millionaire, she's rarely even stripper hot. On the East Coast, some of those upper East side wives aren't particularly fetching. Yet they manage to lock down guys with options.

Non believers and game denialists want to chalk it up to randomness.

Not me.

WIA

Messages In This Thread