rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chivalry vs Being an Asshole

Chivalry vs Being an Asshole

Quote: (01-12-2012 01:56 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Since I'm habitually late for dates, I would have texted that I was "running 15 minutes late" but would actually show up a half-hour after the appointed time. When I got there, she'd either be waiting outside or I'd text saying, "where are you?! I've been out here for a half hour." She'd text back, "I don't believe you" and pop out. When I saw her, I'd say something like, "sorry I'm a little late, I had a piece of floss stuck in my teeth that I couldn't get out."

Don't know if that answers the OP's question, though.

This is a great way to be late- tell her you are running late, and then run even more late.

It's funny, but the more I get into game, the more I've been starting to do all this alpha shit without realizing it. I'm running late to dates quite often. My phone is filled up with so many numbers, and I'm going on dates often enough, that I don't have to count days between texts and all that shit. Going on a date is just not as big a deal to me as it was pre-game. Having a lot of girls in the que makes this stuff come naturally.

I think "asshole" game, or better yet, "Non-Chalant" game is the way to go. Act as if you're meeting your little sister for a drink. The hotter she is, the more you play this up. It's like an overall neg. Take her to a local bar instead of a fancy lounge. Be late to the date. If you are on a date and you bump into friends, take your time and have a long conversation with them as if she's not even there.

The purpose of doing this kind of thing is to build attraction, but I'm actually starting to feel that a women really needs to prove her worthiness to me if we're going to hang for more than a couple of bangs. Yeah, she can be hot, but so fucking what? There are plenty of hot girls out there. They're all going to get old and wrinkly anyway. My thinking is "aside from sex, what can she offer me?" Does she have some kind of social connection that I can exploit? Will she help me get access to other women? At the very least, she better not be annoying. Life is short, so you have to carefully choose who you spend your time with.

Messages In This Thread