rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I gotta stop rawdogging these hoes (srs)

I gotta stop rawdogging these hoes (srs)

Not trying to be a concern troll here, it's your dick you do what you want -- but keep this story in mind:

Last month, I made an appointment to go see a doctor about a stubborn case of athlete's foot. Since I was a new patient, he wanted to do his due diligence and order a full blood panel and urine screening to make sure everything's in order. Today I had my followup appointment, and I'm pleased to say I'm healthy as a horse.

As the doctor's reading off my negative STD results, he goes into a story about how he had to tell one of his patients she has HIV yesterday. Now I know doctors aren't supposed to reveal other people's medical information, but it's not like he told me her name or anything. It was more along the lines of, "I'm glad to see you're being safe and taking care of yourself because..." type of thing.

Evidently, this girl admitted to her doctor she's sexually active with seven guys right now. Now I'm sure this won't come as a shock to anyone reading RVF, but it's a sobering reminder to wrap it up. As great as it feels to raw dog, it's certainly not worth risking HIV and nowadays with the way these chicks are, every encounter is like playing Russian Roulette with your cock.

Messages In This Thread