rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pole Dancing classes?

Pole Dancing classes?

This may be slightly OT but I did a short course on pole dancing. All the girls and even the older women seemed very adept at it probably due to a gymnastics background or what not so if you're not athletically gifted you're going to have a hard time impressing them and might even cause them to have a lower opinion of you when your weaknesses become apparent. I don't kno what they thought of me but I found the practice very strenuous and annoying. Despite being far stronger than the women I found it almost impossible to hold on to the bar the way intended and I imagine I would have torn my shoulders apart due to poor technique had I continued with it.

Girls are natural cowards more so than men and they are not as keen on trying out things that they have not already received praise about and are not directly and specifically confident about. Girls may have a hard time understanding why someone with less aptitude for something (as in someone possessing testicles) would be taking a shot at it publicly.

Messages In This Thread