rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female singer live tweets 'being groped by a man on her flight'

Female singer live tweets 'being groped by a man on her flight'

Quote:Quote:

Female singer live tweets 'being groped by a man on her flight' but says the FBI told her 'it's not the crime of the century' when she reported it

A woman who claims she was groped on a flight by a male passenger has gone public with her story after authorities allegedly dismissed her complaints as nothing when she landed.

Los Angeles-based singer Ariana Lenarsky used the in-flight Wi-Fi and live tweeted the incident during a flight from Austin, Texas on Saturday, writing: 'Some guy grabbed & stroked my calf (??) as I walked by on the plane' in her first post.

Lenarsky later informed her followers that the FBI told her 'it's not the crime of the century', when she reported it, leading her to post an image of the alleged groper to prove that 'the process of reporting assault is broken'.

The chain of events began when Lenarsky, who describes herself as a professional lullabyist for radio, boarded her flight with an unidentified airline on Saturday evening.

A man allegedly reached out and groped her calf as she walked by his seat, which Lenarsky felt was an unmistakable violation.
Inappropriate: Ariana Lenarsky alleged that she was touched by a man as she tried to board her flight from Austin to LA on Saturday
+6

Inappropriate: Ariana Lenarsky alleged that she was touched by a man as she tried to board her flight from Austin to LA on Saturday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel...z4O7LoCUFI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The reporting process is "broken" because hysterical cunts like you, Ariana, invent groping scenarios out of thin air and blame innocent men with not a shred of proof to substantiate your fantasy. Do you really think law enforcement should care about your subjective fantasies? Oh, it's the Current Year, so yeah, I guess you do.

What really happened:

1. Clumsy stupid bitch accidentally gently nudges guy in his seat while boarding plane.
2. Guy neither notices nor cares.
3. Stupid bitch slightly taken aback because as a rude cunt she believes other people displeasing her make them the rude ones. Pauses for expected apology; none forthcoming because man still unaware.
4. In her head-- "OMG, I've been groped... THAT'S RAPE!!!"
5. In flight social media false accusation.
6. At destination goes and whines to law enforcement.
7. Police see it for what it is, "Yeah, we'll look into that" (rolls eyes).
8. "The Patriarchy's Rape Culture! does women wrong yet again."

Messages In This Thread