rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

We all agree that being compared to a "brother" is bad, but how about a "dad"?

We all agree that being compared to a "brother" is bad, but how about a "dad"?

Does she love her dad? Does she miss him because he is far away? Is her dad dead? Do you assume a position of authority in dealing with her, and treat her like a little girl? If so, this is great.

I have one girl who is less than half my age, and the other day I had to really give it to her about her phone obsession. Ended up just taking the phone away from her and explaining how fucked up her social media addiction really is. Soon after she admitted that her dad had done essentially the same thing a few days earlier. The sex was great that night. Many girls are looking for a man who is strong and naturally authoritative like her dad.

On the other hand, if somebody tells you "you fuck like a grandpa" it is not really a good thing. This happened to me recently. To be fair, I had banged 3 other girls in the previous 24+ hours and was feeling very low energy.

Messages In This Thread