rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Uni Game field Reports

Uni Game field Reports

Gio,

I usually agree with you, but I think the a Direct opener is fine. I find the initial opener is not as important as how you stay it, with consideration to your tone of voice, posture, and body language. The Direct opener on her looks can work well if you if you have commensurate looks and style with the girl you are opening. Verbally, it is usually what you follow up with after the opener that is most important. Usually girls don't even remember what you initially opened them up with. What they remember is your vibe, humor, looks and display of confidence.

With regard to the OP's opener:

I would not say "really" cute. I also would not say "this is weird". You are setting the frame that talking to her is socially unacceptable. This is also damaging to yourself psychologically. There is nothing wrong or weird about chatting up a cute girl sitting on a bench.

I have been using the following simple opener lately, "You caught my eye. I wanted to come over to flirt with you for a minute." It is not witty or imaginative, but it is congruent with my intention.

I am sure Gio has some great openers that he may or may not want to share. We have to figure out what works for us, given our looks and personality. For me, the initial opener that works well has been simple and direct. As I stated, the follow up is more important and this cannot be replicated. This stems from your personality and social skills set.

Messages In This Thread