rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Worst case scenario: Election stolen from Trump, refuses to concede

Worst case scenario: Election stolen from Trump, refuses to concede

Quote: (10-20-2016 11:41 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

What do we do if the election is stolen from Trump in the face of extreme voter fraud?

Are we lookin at civil war, a military coup?

Things seem to be coming to a point very quickly.

To my mind you either have two options if you want to fight the good fight.

You can play the lone wolf or you can team up with others. Each has it's perils. Going it alone is probably safest (a lot of militias are simply long-standing honey traps) but unfortunately it's also the loneliest path and in that regard makes it less preferable to most.

Resistance can be anything from shitposting on Twitter to actual wet-work and drasticaly sudden infrastructure modification. Note the massive blackouts caused by as little as one person dumping a few AK rounds into the side of some rural electrical transformers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalf_sniper_attack

If it were me I would be looking to join a militia, do some serious background checks on the members and then form a breakaway group no larger than five guys strong, myself included. It's not without peril but building a team of asskickers from the ground up is just not something you can do with plain old real-talk around the water cooler or pleasantries at the gym.

p.s. Avoid gun ranges at all costs. The people that frequent them are typically all talk and no action.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread