rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are We Just Asking Too Much From Women?

Are We Just Asking Too Much From Women?

Quote: (10-17-2016 06:19 PM)John_Galt Wrote:  

If you weren't wealthy: Would you still be able to bang these girls? Would you be able to do it on an income of say, 50k a year?
If not, then they are whores.

^^ Seems a little strident, no?

On 50k a year, I wouldn't be spending a large chunk of my budget on trips abroad, or buying nice clothes that make me look good. Those two things would affect the women I meet, and the impression I make when I meet them.

To me, it doesn't seem sensible to call women whores when they are attracted to men who have things of value. Women are attracted to successful men who live well. Like I said before, It's not necessarily the money that attracts them. As with all game, it's the aura and the feeling they get.

Having a strong bank roll shows that you have drive and can make things happen. It allows you to be spontaneous, instead of planning everything in advance. Money buys fun, it buys travel, and it buys peace of mind...many things that are healthy and desirable in the lifestyle of a partner. Not to mention that wealth will generally grant higher social standing to a man, and by extension the women in his life.

We live in a world where money has externalities that reach all corners of our lives. It's wise to accept this as a fact.

Messages In This Thread