rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Worst case scenario: Election stolen from Trump, refuses to concede

Worst case scenario: Election stolen from Trump, refuses to concede

One thing I'm surprised I haven't seen more talked about here is this:

Long-term, it's definitely prudent to focus on getting out of the West. But shorter term, due to life's circumstances of family, work, or health, many guys here will need to stay in-country. So, the focus for those in this position should be on the state you call home and, to a lesser degree, the city. Even with Hillary and the globalists in control (and state/local power ever-diminishing), there will still be many "lesser evil" and more conservative states to seek refuge in.

So my near to mid-term advice would be to focus on relocating yourself to these more independent and conservative areas that offer less rabid populations, less regulation, more sane gun control laws, lower taxes, and easier means of travel abroad.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Messages In This Thread