rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Worst case scenario: Election stolen from Trump, refuses to concede

Worst case scenario: Election stolen from Trump, refuses to concede

I am expecting wide-scale fraud actually. The entire Western media has positioned itself against Trump and thus it provides a pretty convenient backdrop/excuse to hand the election to Hillary.

Not sure where we go post election if Trump loses. The Western hemisphere is going to be an extremely toxic environment for white males. We may need a plan B and a plan C here. I am already living outside the U.S., so you guys over in the States will need to consider your own options.

FWIW - if Trump truly loses then this is it for me. I'm done with the West and will actively work on increasingly isolating me from its poisonous influence. If you are a white male then you need to understand that your future is very dim and that your options will diminish exponentially over the coming decade. A Hillary win means that the globalists are now in full control of the West and will shape it in their image. Expect more illegal immigration, more Muslims, more violence, more political correctness, more wars, more women's quotas, more emasculation, etc. etc.

I apologize for my negativity but I truly feel that this election is a turning point for white men and whatever remains of our traditional Christian heritage.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Messages In This Thread