rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are We Just Asking Too Much From Women?

Are We Just Asking Too Much From Women?

Quote: (10-17-2016 01:35 PM)polymath Wrote:  

I believe that your woman affects your goals, because the drive to get and keep her becomes part of your objective function. I want to be successful and make a ton of money. If I am with a woman who is attracted to me in part because I produce, then my desire to produce will be reinforced. Not only will I want money and prestige because of me, but I will also want money and prestige because of her.

Let me paint you a picture of how this plays out, using a real-life example. The object of desire is not always "money" but will often be something that money can buy.

So, I disagree with the idea that a woman is a hooker just because she would not be fucking me if I were broke. Being broke is usually not just a situation; it also reflects a mentality and a lifestyle.

polymath:

With all due respect, the problem with your thinking is that you're using a straw-man argument.

You essentially stated that you're either rich or "broke".

You completely ignore that there is a wide spectrum between Donald Trump and Homeless Bum.

You also implied that only rich people can afford to take vacations. I assure you, this is not the case.

It's fine that you're using your money to attract women. I'm not judging you. I don't think anyone here is. But I'll say it again:

If you weren't wealthy: Would you still be able to bang these girls? Would you be able to do it on an income of say, 50k a year?
If not, then they are whores.

(Note that the above figure changes if you're in say, NYC.)

It's really that simple. It's fine that you like women who are attracted to wealth. I'm very happy you're successful, and glad you're able to bang more women due to your money. But who YOU are, WITHOUT all the bells and whistles, without the fat wallet, can THAT MAN pull quality women? If the answer is no, I suggest you do some introspection and figure out why that is.

Messages In This Thread