rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are We Just Asking Too Much From Women?

Are We Just Asking Too Much From Women?

One thing I've realized is that intelligence in women is extremely overrated. Whats most important is loyalty, trust, love, and caring.

The problem is a lot of them that are "intelligent" in the sense that they think they are smarter than they really are. As a result she thinks everything she says is interesting and important and won't shut the fuck up. Add a bit of feminist bulldog empowerment and she may also constantly challenge you thinking she knows better about every little thing. On the other hand a girl who is dumb as fuck is even worse because their limited mental faculties will constantly be an irritating burden.

For me she needs to be smart enough on a basic level to not be annoyingly retarded but she doesn't have to be a first class intellectual. Remember you will also be trusting this person with the care of your children and she needs to be capable enough to make good decisions in that regard.

It sounds like while your girl may not be at your level intellectually she is the kind who will really take care of you. The title of the thread is apt because sometimes I think we do expect too much from women. Remember that your woman is not the center of your life, she is a complement to your life and should be helping you to achieve your goals. In this respect, a woman who takes care of you, takes care of the home and children, and makes you feel warm and loved when you are done your daily warfare outside (i.e. work) is extremely valuable.

Most important is unfailing ride or die loyalty. Will she be there and have your back when you are at your worst? Or will she be seeing the lawyer and scheming how to pick the remaining meat off of your bones?

What you need to figure out is what you need from her and what you don't need from her. Do you really need someone you can debate politics and astrophysics with? What parts of your life does she complement? What parts of your life does she not? For those parts where shes lacking, do you need this from your woman? Personally, if I want high minded intellectual talk I'll go to another man. A woman who takes care of everything at home and keeps me fed and cared for better enables me to do my important work.

I also think maybe you need to dial back on the shit testing a bit. If you beat her up physically, the correct response to this "shit test" would be to leave your dumb abusive ass. Its mandatory to shit test girls heavily for LTR credentials if you don't want to end up miserable. That being said I'm starting to wonder at this point if your continued testing is really about learning more about her or just insecure you trying to find any excuse for yourself to get out?

Messages In This Thread