rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Major League Baseball Thread

Major League Baseball Thread

I just looked it up, and a grand slam is hit on average every 18 games. I'm surprised at this. I only started watching baseball a 5-6 years ago, and I often don't have time to watch, or only watch part of a game. Still, I've probably watched 100 games on TV, and have been to the ballpark to see a game 10-12 times. I must have previously watched games where a grand slam occurred, but either I wasn't specifically paying attention at the time the hit occurred, or only saw part of the game. In fact, I remember tuning in and finding out that one had already happened before.

I've been actively hoping to see one live for a little over a year. I actually mentioned to somebody last night earlier in the game that I'd like to see one.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread