rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico City Data Sheet

Mexico City Data Sheet

Quote: (10-15-2016 03:57 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Man, I don't know how accurate that El Salvador thing is....the talent pool is Chiapas-like,

Anytime man, the best talent is in Condesa and Polanco. Plaza Mazaryk, Santa Fe Mall, and Perisur are great day game spots.

Have you been to Puebla? Never seen so many 49s (4 who think they are 9s) in one spot....and I used to go there Monthly. Social circle was needed for that city.

Never been yet. I only ever met 1 girl in DF also and she was REALLY nice as in friendly. So basically Puebla is to be called off then? I am not going to a city in Mexico where they are stuck up. I dont have time for that because there are tons of cities in latin america that are not stuck up.

USA is bad for that "49" thing. People think it is lame to get laid with ugly girls in central america. But in the USA, you can't even get the most hideous beast to respond to you. That makes America full of 29s even! 2s that act likes 9s!

About the El Salvador thing, I should go myself to confirm and say if I "come back in a wheelchair" lol or at least have sex like they said. I am going to Peru, Brazil, Colombia though so I wont be able to try El Salvador for a while yet. If there were not so many other places to choose from I would probably make San Salvador my first stop.

Messages In This Thread