rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Owen Shroyer "The Cuck Destroyer" Thread

Owen Shroyer "The Cuck Destroyer" Thread

The Van Jones interview demonstrates part of the wider problem with the current state of American society.

For example, 'deep seated systemic racism' is a straw-man meant to conceal the biological fact that humans give preference to people just like them. Or "her body her choice" (i.e. womens' rights) is a straw-man meant to conceal the biological fact that women will sleep with many men in order to get the most biologically fit sperm. "Political correctness" is the term we have manifested to describe this phenomenon. Logically, we cannot cope that human nature is politically incorrect.

The people wielding the "deep seated systemic racism" accusation are making a political party to fight human nature. Same for women's rights.

If American blacks came out and said "we want our own country, everything paid for, where you whites will provide whatever women, drugs, or nice things we want on demand, with no arrest for crimes, and then we won't bother whites", an increasingly large number of white people could probably be copacetic and find a way to make it happen, donate money, donate daughters, etc. (especially the cucks would have no problem)

So how does the black community respond? Do whites give blacks immense riches? a few riches? Basic welfare? Do we not even discuss black welfare, because it's racist? Or maybe blacks want "equality" and whites give zero money? Or maybe whites should die? I doubt any of those are what the black community want.

What I think they (i.e. any black OR white person who has ever seriously uttered the phrase "the black community") want is a scenario where achievements are readily worshipped and obtained by any race or creed of person, i.e. fictional color-blindness; perhaps virtual interaction so that race or sex is never made apparent.

But thousands of years of anecdotal evidence by cultures, hundreds of years of empirical evidence by scientists, and decades of technologically quantifiable studies reinforce the reality of biology: humans, cultures, and races are different.

That is pretty much the problem: rebellion against humankind, against science, against enlightenment, against intelligence.

And also the problem of sociopaths who will blaspheme religion, science, morality, culture because two-faced hypocrisy enriches themselves at everybody else's expense. That's part of the problem too.

Messages In This Thread