rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico City Data Sheet

Mexico City Data Sheet

Quote: (10-15-2016 02:39 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

El Salvador?

Man, those girls look like short little trolls...especially when they use voseo.

I don't think people use badoo anymore. You can also search by neighborhoods in DF using Badoo. Try "Condesa", "Polanco", etc.....you will see the quality change with the location. Uglier but easier girls towards the outskirts or eastern side of the city while the best quality is in the southern and western side of DF.

I'll never say "CDMX"...."DF" forever niggas.

I just read earlier in another thread that if you go to El Salvador, "you will come back in a wheelchair from how much sex you will have" I am sure some guys will want to try that out.

And thanks I will try to look into neighborhoods in DF. Although I do think that other cities are better. I look at Puebla, Durango and Hermosillo etc. No sense in going to DF only if you have all these 2nd/3rd tier cities that give you more attention.

Messages In This Thread