rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New York pharmacy charges 'Man Tax'

New York pharmacy charges 'Man Tax'

Quote: (10-13-2016 10:37 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Probably smart advertising really. I'm completely speculating here, but I imagine the business owner knows her demographic, and a pharmacy in super-hip soho probably has like 80%+ female clientèle. Going there for all their multitude of prescriptions, tampons/pads, skin care and bath needs, condoms, morning after pills, ibuprofen, baby care (loljk), etc. I imagine a lot of women that dwell in soho likely identify as "feminists" too so this sort of "stick it to the patriarchy" promotional gimmick will probably knock it out of the park.

Hell, there are barbershops where women straight up are not even allowed to go in besides to the front desk to buy a gift card. There was a thread about it and a lot of members here praised it. Chill.

I completely missed that aspect. Makes a ton of sense now... Good call.

"You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it." -Monsieur Gustave H, The Grand Budapest Hotel.

Ketosis Datasheet
Diet Update #1

Messages In This Thread