rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anjuna Beach, Goa DATASHEET - 6 girls in 8 days in India

Anjuna Beach, Goa DATASHEET - 6 girls in 8 days in India

Age range.... 18-99+ LOL

I got off the train and headed straight to curlies bar at about midday to have a drink with a few people I met on the train from Mumbai to Goa. I had not much idea of what to expect coming in.

We split a taxi to curlies (near our hotels), and on the way I keep seeing western hippie guys and gals in their 30s, 40s, 50s, and 60s riding bikes without helmets on. I thought 'wow this is strange'. We rock up to curlies and spent at least half an hour ripping on people sitting on the beach below us.

60 year old American looking dude with crazy tan and purple spiked hair - check.
40s couple with dreadlocks down to their waists - check.
Lady in her 70s with only bikini bottom on, and skin like a worn tan leather bag, yum [Image: wink.gif] - check.
Group of ~15 horny skinny fat indian guys wearing rolled up slacks and polos walking around on the sand, and taking pictures of girls in bikinis around them - check.

The joint is wack.

edit:
@Brisey
one morning I was rolling with this group of 4 aussies my age also from Sydney to the beach for a chill day. Of us 5, there were 2 girls, blonde beach babe and asian-aussie stunner. Both 8s. Beautiful.

We were sitting on the beach and we spotted a big group of indian dudes in the distance coming our way. We had a soccer ball so started kicking it between us and left the girls a minute away.

One of the indian guys comes up to us and tries to join our Aussie triangle, we kick him the ball and he misses and slips over. We lose it, start cracking up, and start a no indian policy in our kicking triangle. A couple more try to join but we are too skillful with the ball and they can't get to it. They get the message and fuck off.

Then as we go back to sit with the 2 girls, these 3 or 4 indian guys approach us ---- AND THESE MUTHAFUCKAS PULL OUT THEIR iPhone™s and STRAIGHT UP start snapping pics of our bikini clad girls. I ask them nicely if they could leave us, but don't get the message.

Then one of them tries to GET BEHIND THE BLONDIE AND POSE WITH HER for a photo which his buddy is taking AS SHE IS TURNING HER BACK WITH HER HAND TO THE CAMERA.

He is grinning as if he had just said the word CHEESE.

Last straw, I get up and staunch this prick with the camera and try to grab his phone off him. They get it and get lost.

Messages In This Thread