rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anjuna Beach, Goa DATASHEET - 6 girls in 8 days in India

Anjuna Beach, Goa DATASHEET - 6 girls in 8 days in India

just English, besides the Russians everyone spoke english there. However I did use Spanish with a Brazilian girl staying at the hostel. Took her for a day trip up to vagator beach (i think thats the name of the beach) and then got back to the hostel...

Also got with another Aussie chick.

As I said, a NYC girl, but already had a Nyc flag

Also the one I met at night market I have no idea which flag she is. Her english was a weird international accent, and she grew up in South Africa with her rich Italian Dad and half Indian mum.

Then got with a native Goan girl who blew my mind, a fucking freak. She was married too. And drove me back to her place, she told her friends she needed to get changed (at 2am) as an excuse to bolt, and told me to fuck her as rough as I possibly could.

The brazilian above, and also got with a mad fly Russian girl who was engaged back home and I was her second (she told me, not sure if I believe her).

That Russian girl I will remember forever as the best blow of my life. You know how you watch a blowjob video and it's the best youve seen in years? It was like that but for 20 minutes. Such a sweet girl

Omg I miss Goa hahahha

Messages In This Thread