rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vinny's Riga - Latvia Datasheet

Vinny's Riga - Latvia Datasheet

Quote: (10-12-2016 12:02 PM)destiny Wrote:  

Vinny do you have any suggestions for bars and pubs in the area? I'm currently here and kind of bored and depressed lol. I definitely agree with you that people in general looked cold and depressed like they just had a funeral or something. The cashiers don't even look at you when they give you back your change. I've tried to small talk with some of the employees but they give me 1 word answers lol.
I read in Roosh's Bang guide that you need to role with at least 1 other person if you want to have success in clubs otherwise you will be seen as a loser. Is this true? Also did you experience any face control when you hit up clubs as a foreigner? I've been getting a lot of weird/dirty looks from people everywhere I walk. I'm not sure if this is a cultural thing or because I'm a ethnic minority. I plan to hit up at least 1 Russian and 1 Latvian club but Roosh mentioned face control at a lot of these clubs.

Go to old Riga, walk the wider streets and enter all the places that are open. Entrance is free. Stay in a place only if you find targets.

On thursday Folk Ala Club gets busy with some Karaoke, go there. Always full on Thursdays, cheap beer, tasty food.Thank me later.

It is the same all over the FSU. Being alone in the club is considered very strange and suspicious. I always say my friends got tired and left, or about to arrive, then it makes sense.

It is funny that this idea for a little lie was given me by the girls themselves. They could not believe I am alone and were trying to guess what happened to my friends.

Messages In This Thread