rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ghosting After Sex

Ghosting After Sex

Quote: (10-12-2016 02:32 AM)LeoneVolpe Wrote:  

Many girls who "ghost" after sex likely have boyfriends.

Almost every Friday night, without fail, my cousin's ex-girlfriend (when they were still together) would instigate an argument so she could go out and party with her girlfriends. By Sunday or Monday, she'd want to "make up" with him...now what do you suppose happened during those 48-to-72 hours?

Exactly, or as the kids say these days, "This." My default position on every young woman I meet now, online or off, is that they're not really single. Only "single." There's always someone else of some kind in the picture, whether it be a husband, boyfriend, ex-boyfriend she's trying to "work it out" with, or just a Chad Thundercock she hits up every couple of weeks for a good dicking.

There are lots and lots of girls using online dating to grab some ONS action outside their "main" relationship, make no mistake. Oh, you in live in Waltham? But your profile says you live in Peabody? "Worried about your privacy", I see, no fooling.

I'm sure a number of girls I messed around with outside the bar or in my ride and then flaked were in the same position, but they just didn't feel comfortable taking their cheating ways all the way to sex. Pretty messed up and it's part of the reason I know I'm going to have difficulty ever signing on to a monogamous LTR at this point.

I remember figuring this out years and years ago in my tender early 20s, with a club girl I banged a couple times and then wouldn't take my calls (anyone remember calling girls?) "Oh, you make music?" "No, I never learned to play the piano." "Ah, well what's this Alesis Quadraverb and rackstand of Roland keyboards doing sitting around the apartment?" "Um..."

Red flags: if you meet at her place, she won't take you in the bedroom and only wants to mess around on the couch. Also a ton of guy's stuff sitting around the place.

Messages In This Thread