rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wearing a Suit Makes you More Powerful

Wearing a Suit Makes you More Powerful

Quote: (10-11-2016 11:18 AM)JayD Wrote:  

Quote: (10-11-2016 10:14 AM)AboveAverageJoe Wrote:  

Quote: (10-11-2016 03:58 AM)JayD Wrote:  

I like this new trend of making suits more casual with sneakers. Looks dapper af.

[Image: ca9a0dd25a.png]

Looks, ridiculous, actually. Reminds me of high school when guys wore chuck taylors with their prom suits to try being cool. tennis shoes make this guys whole outfit look wack.

All you suit wearers must live somewhere that is always 70 degrees farenheit or less. I have never lived anywhere wher wearing a suit is a viable option, thus at my advanced age I have only wore a suit once in my life and that was for my brothers wedding. Still never learned to tie a tie. There is a lot more to mens fashion than suits. I for one prefer loose linens as they are comfortable in heat and don't restrict my range of movement. Never know when you might have to roundhouse kick to back-spinning elbow someone in the face, you know.

Nothing wrong with dressing fromally yet there are many looks wich don't involve suit and tie.

Cool story bruh. Let me know when you can get 138k likes on a instagram pic wearing "tennis shoes". You clearly don't know about intricacies of a suit and how he pulls it off. Look up Thom Browne and you may get an idea.

Suits are trending now towards wearing shorts, sneakers, patterns, fit, louder ties, patterned shirts.Jason you're one of my oldest and best friends, I hope you had

This picture shows why shoes are so important. Due to his terrible choice of footwear the entire outfit looks shit, throw in a decent pair of shoes and it looks much better. In that photo he just looks silly

Messages In This Thread