rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wearing a Suit Makes you More Powerful

Wearing a Suit Makes you More Powerful

Quote: (10-11-2016 01:38 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

This is a serious question:

Any of you suit wearers who also workout regularly run into problems with outgrowing your suits? Right now I do not own a suit that fits me, and I'm honestly hesitant to get one made if I'm still on that gain-train and will grow out of that one in the near future as well. Should I just hold off until I'm at a body size I plan to stay at for a long time, or should I get a suit made that has a little bit of room? Do they make high-quality suits that have stretchy materials?

I experienced that problem.

Two of my suits are getting tight for me in the crotch and the upper leg area, and I can barely close the suit jacket. I bought these when I was 83 kg. Now, I am 91 kg (gained mostly muscle, and a little bit of fat as well. Aiming for 110 kg). I might have to get rid of them soon. Pity...they are very nice... .

Now, if you really need a suit, get one from some second hand store, or some auction on Ebay.

What I suggest is that you avoid (if possible) buying any suits before you hit you body size goal(s). When you eventually reach your goal, then you can start building your wardrobe.

Trust me, letting a nice suit go (custom made Pal Zileri)...ain't fun [Image: sad.gif]

Messages In This Thread