rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Closing without alcohol and logistics issues

Closing without alcohol and logistics issues

I rarely drink alcohol, maybe 5 drinks a year. I've just never been that into it. I know it won't work for everyone buy here's what I do:

1. If the girl asks about drinking, I smirk and tell her that any guy serious about being in shape like me doesn't drink, and doesn't need to get a woman tipsy to sleep with them.

2. The goto that works for me is day game -> instadate (lunch or a snack) -> build sexual tension on the instadate -> ask if she wants to come back to my place to watch a movie.
I'm sounding like a broken record on here bringing up beach game all the time, but it's just too fucking easy for me and I get to really see the girl's body and see what she really looks like with little-to-no makeup. Beach game is easy cause she's there to have fun or relax, isn't in a hurry and being out in the sun and swimming makes you hungry as hell, so it's easy to convince a girl to go grab some good food.
I've found that it's actually easier for me if the girl is with girlfriends, I'll open the whole group and play along with them and build up report. Maybe even try to teach them to surf a little bit.
When it comes time for me to ask out the girl I'm looking for on the instadate, I'll jokingly ask it of the entire group: "what do you girls think about _____ and I going to grab some food, that's ok with everyone right?". I've had a few bitchy responses from the token ugly girl in larger groups, but it's served me really well.

I really build up a lot of sexual tension on the date, and when I ask her to come back to my place to shower (we're coming from the beach after all) and watch a movie, it works 3/4 times. When it does fail, I already knew she was going to say no to the invite based on how she was responding, but I ask anyways. I've been surprised a few times with the girl being more than willing once we got to my place.

I've usually built up enough tension that once we get in the door I just lead her into the shower and start undoing her bathing suit. I just casually talk about anything and everything while I'm doing this, and I hop in the shower with her without even asking. I don't really give her time to think about it, I'm leading her the whole time. I'll make out with her in the shower, but call me crazy -- I don't like shower sex, so I don't even try, I'll tease the hell out of her though.

This is going to sound silly to some of you guys, but the results I get out of it are worth it... When we get out, I give her a shirt. I never ask her to put it on, I just lead her "here, put this on so you'll be more comfortable lounging around while we watch the movie". I've never had a girl turn it down.

While she's still drying her hair or whatever, I'll kiss her neck, grab her all over, make out with her more. Get her really really worked up. And then I go straight Hulkamania on that t-shirt I gave her and literally rip that shit off of her. I did this one time forever ago and the girl was really really into it, and since I've been back in the game the last few months I thought I'd give it a spin again, and man... it sets the tone for some primal fucking and gets her dripping like a waterfall. I know it's a bit theatrical, but it's fun, I just buy cheap $5 packs of shirts.

Almost every girl I've ripped the shirt off of has become a repeat fuck, and they always bring up how turned on it made them. It plays up that rape fantasy they all have but in a way that never makes her feel threatened. I give them a little special snowflake feeling. They think I surely must not do that with every girl I bring home.

Messages In This Thread