rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where in Europe are the girls the easiest to pick up/bang?

Where in Europe are the girls the easiest to pick up/bang?

Quote: (01-09-2012 08:12 PM)Richie Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2012 07:53 PM)xmlenigma Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2012 02:35 AM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-08-2012 12:21 PM)Richie Wrote:  

A dude gets lucky in one country and he tells the world the women are easy. Some girls are easy, some are not. Not sure is really down to the country they are from. I have banged girls from the last place I'd expect to get lucky and failed in places like Brazil where it's supposed to be a walk in the park.

It's true, there needs to be a disclaimer on here about sample sizes before making statements about countries. First time I went to Argentina, I banged two girls in one week. I thought it was easy. Then I went back for a month and realized that I just got really lucky.

Please do post the LR from your 1 week 2 argie bangs. Maybe there's something we could learn to use from it.

As he just said... It's luck of the draw. Being at the right place at the right time with the right chick. A lot of varying factors there.
For me personally it's 60% luck / 40% game.

I think it depends on how much approaching you do. If you approach a lot, you can get a good feel for the place. If you approach 5 girls and were lucky enough to get laid, then chalk it up to luck.

Messages In This Thread