rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Men Going Their Own Way - (news article)

Men Going Their Own Way - (news article)

Quote: (10-09-2016 09:19 AM)Vaun Wrote:  

Quote: (10-09-2016 06:04 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (10-08-2016 09:47 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

I'm not part of the [MGTOW] movement and have no idea to what degree it's occupied by resentful basement dwellers or cultural counter-revolutionaries.

It's populated by resentful basement dwellers who think that they are cultural counter-revolutionaries.

I don't blame these young men. In fact I feel sorry for them. They are largely being influenced by the propaganda of older men. Older men who were divorce raped, divorced multiple times and extremely bitter towards women in general. Men deciding to make their lives in areas and countries, whose lives are ruined after a common occurrence like divorce(Canada, US, UK, AU). Men who are ruined financially and out of shape. Men who dont turn the mirror around on themselves and ask what they could have done differently, and still just blame. Its a victim mindset. Men who never moved on from their divorces, discovered game, were impotent when defending their rights as fathers, did not challenge egregious alimony judgements, did not work hard for a reasonable divorce settlement.

Thats where I see this ideology originating from. And these kids are picking it up, when challenges with girls are at their peak. When I was their age I admired rock stars, authors and entrepreneurs, not divorce raped men. These kids need game. Just dont get married, get someone pregnant, get arrested or get a loan. Its that easy. Its healthy for them to work and build something, but jesus, go get a little pussy too.

Also add to that.

Don't stick your dick in crazy. And no, because you think this one chick is really awesome or "she's trying to change" doesn't make her not crazy.

Messages In This Thread