rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Special-needs boy, 10, doused with gas, set on fire in Texas town

Special-needs boy, 10, doused with gas, set on fire in Texas town

Quote: (10-08-2016 12:23 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

I hate bullies. I really do.

I remember this one time myself and three friends had set out to find the body of a person we heard had been killed by a passing train. Unbelievably we found it but this asshole "Ace" and some of his friends turned up and wanted to take the credit for the find themselves.

Well my buddy Chris was pretty set on stopping Ace, but can you believe it, the bastard pulls a switchblade on him. Hell, we were only kids and they were old enough to drive! Anyway, by sheer fortune Chris, had "borrowed" his dad's pistol. I pulled it out. Bloody thing was a huge 45. Barely fit in my hands. I fired a shot into the air and sort of got into this Mexican standoff his Ace and his crew. Eventually he backed down but he swore he'd get his revenge on me.

Never did, though. Reckon I'll have to slot that story somewhere in my memoirs.

Stfu Gordie if Chris hadn't stolen that pistol you'd be dead. "Mexican standoff" my ass. You're all tough now but you were shitting your pants when that leech was sucking on your pecker weren't ya?

And, in case you didn't know, Ace did get his revenge... Chris died from a STABBING. Coincidence? I think not.

P.S. I'm glassed.

-Corporal Teddy Duchamp

Messages In This Thread