rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Make Love To Bogota

Make Love To Bogota

The worst experience I've ever had getting a ride was an Uber in Bogota last year with a couple of RVF dudes, we ended up far away from where we were going, the guy got lost which, in a city like Bogota can be terrible if you go into a rough barrio you may not come out. Finally I told him to pull the fuck over, called him an asshole and got into a yellow taxi.

The yellow taxis in the cities are metered (except on the coast) so there's no need to negotiate although they do add on an extra 100 pesos after a certain time (8pm I think) and on Sundays. I've taken yellow taxis in the street hundreds of times all over the country and only once did I have a problem, a Medellin driver gave me fake bills, many of them get pissed if you pay with a 50.000 note so try to carry smaller ones.

Also, like many other places, taxis hate Uber. I wouldn't want to be in an Uber if a gang of taxis ran it off the road or worse, they're kinda crazy down there haha.

Messages In This Thread