rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man Banned From POF For Saying "No Fat Chicks" And That Their Standards Are Too High

Man Banned From POF For Saying "No Fat Chicks" And That Their Standards Are Too High

Quote: (10-06-2016 08:25 PM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

^ I keep mine active, but for most of the summer I was fairly low energy about it as I was seeing a girl regularly.

I can understand the frustration a lot of guys have, but I think if you don't keep an account active on at least a couple of sites even these days you're cutting off your nose to spite your face. I've banged friendly, good looking chicks from OKC make no mistake. Some of them opened me first. If you have a well-written, interesting profile (most guys can't write for shit), are in decent shape, and have good pictures you should have some good looking chicks opening you from time to time. And the ones who are opening you "nowadays" are often seriously interested in taking the D. There are a lot more dudes on the sites these days, but a lot of really lame dudes. I listen to the stories girls tell me about some of the dates they've been on with chodes - I don't think they're making it all up.

Is 20 minutes of extra work a day on the passive pussy stream worth banging two or three more 6 or 7s a year, with maybe some of them wanting you to keep that # in your phone and hit them up regularly going forward? I mean, for me it certainly is.

But FFS, keep your ego in check and don't go on about how you don't like fat chicks if you want the cuties to hit you up. Just delete their texts as if you ain't never seen that shit if you don't want it.

You make a good point.

I did make a few bangs of OKC a while back. May check it out again, but it would be very low effort with good pics and profile.

Messages In This Thread