rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Death of night(club) game as we know it

The Death of night(club) game as we know it

Quote: (01-08-2012 11:47 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

When rolling dolo: Not Hollywood style clubs. I go to clubs with good music (not house music, old women are house music fans) and where bottle service is minimized.

I have great fucking style. I rock cowboy boots. I've put together an outfit with a cardigan with a cowboy hat. I'm also good looking - not a model, but a 7 looks wise, and in the right outfit, close to an 8.

When with my crew: My friends and I do OK money wise, so when we want to party, we can go big. We even hire our private bodyguard to walk with us, walk to our table, and grab girls for us. We'll get bottles, where hanging out is #1 priority.

Then girls come over, and we always bang the best of the bar.

Game is better than money, but don't believe the hype. Money and game is way better than just game.

So when guys complain about clubs, I'd like to know two things: What are you wearing and what's your bank roll?

Quote: (01-08-2012 11:53 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Sh*t.

I have been saying this for years on mostly deaf ears.

It seems that we are all agreeing here after all.

That was my point when I started the thread:

Don't go to mainstream / big clubs if:

-You don't look better(looks/style) than 80% of the guys
-You don't have the bankroll to stand out.
-You are an average man in a big western/westernized city.

I'm not saying that the average player can't get quality in clubs,but it will be an exception to the rule. Most of the times the ROI of club game will be too low.

Its just easier to get quality via street game (day /night) and in different types of venues

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Messages In This Thread