rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group?

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group?

Quote: (10-05-2016 07:40 PM)Genghis Khan Wrote:  

Yes, I'm Indian and I live in the US. I strongly dislike Indian Americans. Not only do we have muslim apologists like Aziz Ansari, Aasif Mandvi and Hassan Minhaj, we also have the worst SJWs with such notables as Mindy Kaling. And all this victim mentality despite being financially the most successful minority in the US. And let's see, the girls. Ah yes, such great examples as Anjali Ramkissoon who threw a tantrum at an Uber driver and is the perfect epitome of the stuck up Indian doctor hitch who is too dumb to get into a real medical school and instead partied it up for 4 years in the Caribbean. Yeah you damn right I hate my own ethnicity. Honestly, our parents' generation is hard-working and will most likely come out heavily in favor of Trump. It's my own generation that I despise.

I'm not a big fan of asian-americans in general. There are some standouts here and there but most buy into cuck politics or SJW leftism.

Asian-americans as a whole are some of the most useless people on an individual level who are incapable of achieving goals without adhering to herd mentality socialization or politics.

The number of AA's who slave away to get into ivy league schools only to waste money and time on an overrated merit badget is ridiculous. This also makes asian-americans extremely vulnerable to SJW'ism and cultural indoctrination by the left.

This incapability of thinking for themselves is why many AA's are constantly stuck doing the bidding of others. This herd mentality also breeds some wacky characters and a unique brand of self hate.

I do respect asian-americans who step out of that mindset and have a degree of self awareness about what's going on around them. There aren't that many out there like this though. The red pill types are rare.

Messages In This Thread