rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man Banned From POF For Saying "No Fat Chicks" And That Their Standards Are Too High

Man Banned From POF For Saying "No Fat Chicks" And That Their Standards Are Too High

Quote: (10-05-2016 12:35 PM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

I remember seeing another thread about POF a while back, I think it's pretty well known that the CEO is a huge white knight so this is hardly unexpected; they banned men over a certain age from contacting women some-cutoff number of years younger than them, regardless of the woman's preferences and where the cutoff is something ridiculous like being over 30 means you can't talk to women younger than 24, ages ago.

I was 31 the last time I seriously used POF. It wouldn't allow me to search for girls younger than 22. Even when you searched by username and tried to contact some decent looking 18-21 year old the system would auto block your message and it would tell you that you should look for more "age appropriate" women. Even if she had no age restrictions on her profile settings. Fuck you, POF. I think it's up to the 21 year old to decided for herself if I'm too old for her, not your white knighting algorithm. There was no upper age limit for searches or messages. A chick friend of mine using it told me there were no search restrictions like that for her.

Quote:Quote:

I got one lay from POF last year, but it was a single mom naturally and she wasn't the best looking so it felt bad. Other than that fluke the site has pretty much consistently been garbage, some of the girls are better looking than the average OKC fatty feminist blue hair but response rates are absolutely dismal compared to OKC and even Tinder in this area. Looks like most of the good looking girls on the app are just using it as a validation engine, they throw up some of their sluttiest pics and then write a one sentence "profile" consisting of something like "just ask me" or "ugh, you guys are losers. don't talk to me" and then let it sit there.

I used POF off and on from 2007 - 2014 and racked up a couple dozen quality notches from it despite living in mostly horrible locations and occasionally having poor logistics in away cities. As time wore on, the quality dropped and chicks' behavior got worse. More flaking, more diva bullshit, more pre or post first date ghosting or out of the blue radio silence on texting. I decided to cut my losses and concentrate on approaching the old fashioned way.

I have a look on the website now and then just to see if it's worth going back and I pay attention to the words of the guys I know who are still using it. I do believe there is still some quality trim on POF, but not as much as 5-10 years ago. But even so the flaking and the ghosting is through the roof.

I think in my neck of the woods Tinder is the app of choice for a girl looking for some cock (quality may vary), OK Cupid seems to be the urban professional and SJW/ polyamorous dating app (unsure if legit or just attention seeking in either case), and POF is either for washed up single moms or sloots cock-teasing for attention and validation. My friends and I, circa 2009, used to talk of the decent pussy we plundered or the cool chicks we dated from POF, now guys using it seem to only admit to intermittent one nighters and the occasional short flings with lower quality women.

Signs of the sexual market place times reflected in the situation online.

Messages In This Thread