rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man Banned From POF For Saying "No Fat Chicks" And That Their Standards Are Too High

Man Banned From POF For Saying "No Fat Chicks" And That Their Standards Are Too High

Quote: (10-05-2016 12:21 PM)Game_Started Wrote:  

POF (and to some extent OKC) is mostly filled with old hags, young fatties, and young moms using their pre-baby pics.

I thought this too as I haven't used that site in many years, but then I went on there, searched by my criteria and found a few damn good looking young girls on there. Sure some percent might be fake, but it's not looking bad compared to the last time I used it.

If I wasn't in a LTR I'd be hunting on there as well as elsewhere, but then I always had a good profile/pics and got plenty of good responses on there. I kind of miss POF. I picked up a merely cute, but very feminine and sweet plate on there almost the first time I used it.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread