rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Threesome setup help

Threesome setup help

Hey guys,

Quick question for some of you who may be more seasoned in this realm than myself. I am seeing a girl (having sex with her, nothing serious) and certainly have the upper hand in the relationship. I am texting her and get on the topic of sexual fantasies and she mentions that her #2 is a threesome with one of her friends (girl), but she states they are looking for someone who can handle it.

She then asks mine and I put threesome as #2 on my list and state it is a newer desire of mine but that the girls I have been with recently have not been adventurous enough for it.

We then get on the subject of other fantasies. I did not want to seem too eager for it at this time since I have never been eager or desperate throughout our dealings together. I figured she would not have brought it up unless she was testing the waters to see how I felt about it. Nonetheless, I figured this was a conversation better had after sex when we are lying in bed together so I did not push the issue over text. Was thinking about trying to have her setup a meet up where we could all go out together for a drink. What are your thoughts? I have never had a threesome before so I am trying to navigate the waters without blowing the opportunity.

Any advice or direction would be helpful. I know there are other threesome threads out there and so do not mean to create new posts but this is a specific situation where the girl initiated the convo and it would be with one of her friends. Thanks!

Messages In This Thread