rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

JB's Russian Raid (Tula)

JB's Russian Raid (Tula)

Day 2

Met up with the Tinder blonde that keeps messaging me. Love the fact that they answer their fucking phone in the next three minutes you write to them. Unheard off in the West.

[Image: attachment.jpg33689]   

She came dressed to the nines. Lovely high black heels, ass hugging jeans and lace top. Went to a coffee spot near mine. She refused to drink but we had tea. Lovely girl. Never travelled in her life, curious about the world. Knows how to cook. Quite traditional in her views.

Lightly touched during the date. Soon hold the hand and pass my arm around her neck. She loves it. Brought her out for a walk, selling the idea of going to mine (50 meters) away to "charge my phone".

She categorically refused to follow me upstairs. Used all the tricks in the book, she would not buldge. Proposed her to walk more. Walked hand on arm, she showed me the monument of Tula, the heroic city.

[Image: attachment.jpg33690]   

She had to leave. Kissed her in the street. People were passing she got shy, pulled her behind a tree for a heavy make out. She tastes like fruit.

Leaves and tells me to call. It was fun. Probs will charge on for next date, trying to bring her upstairs again.

Went to a soviet style indoor market. Had some Armenian smoked cheese strings (awesome) and bought beer in plastic bottle. Russia is not Russia without beer in a 3 liter bottle.

[Image: attachment.jpg33691]   

Set up a double date with my wingman

Boys, if that is misery, let's hope it will last

Messages In This Thread