rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Extreme AA

Extreme AA

Stop making excuses. The way I View it to get beyond approach anxiety is this way.
-If you do not approach it is an automatic failure. You can never win if you do not put your skate on the ice and attempt to play.
-A rejection is neutral. Your not a reject, your learning. A girl cannot reject you, she doesn't know you. she can only reject your approach and if she does she is a cunt.
-Fucking is like winning. You cannot win if you do not approach and not approach always leads to jerking off.
-The more you approach the less AA you will have until you start doing it and not even think about AA.
-The worst thing that will happen is nothing. I've never been told to fuck off or even get lost, or been hit with a bottle, I never been beaten up by an angry jealous ex boyfriend hiding in the corner. There is nothing bad that can really happen, the worst thing that is possible is she stops responding to you, turns around or walks away. And if that happens you'll have a funny story to tell your male friends.

Messages In This Thread