rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Excess income and time, oh where to put thee...

Excess income and time, oh where to put thee...

Quote: (01-08-2012 12:50 AM)Only One Man Wrote:  

Quote: (01-08-2012 12:14 AM)pitt Wrote:  

By the way, i strongly disagree with getting into something you like or you are good at, its about what the market needs.

I disagree. I would never start a business involving something I didn't like or wasn't good at. By the way, there is or will be a market for just about anything you can possibly think of.

Yeah IMO you've gotta have enough passion for what you're doing to persevere through the frustrating parts of the learning curve, the plateaus, the failures that act as feedback, etc etc.

Then again, people get that passion from different sources. Some people just love business itself no matter what the product, others need a craft they can dive into, others just love making a difference and dont mind what skills they have to use or learn to do that, etc.

The key is knowing yourself. I thought I'd get enough of a kick out of business that it wouldnt matter what I was creating, as long as it was profitable. I was wrong, I'm much more built for developing a craft that I love and going deep into it, the mastery journey, etc.

Messages In This Thread