rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The 9/26 Presidential Debate Thread

The 9/26 Presidential Debate Thread

Been creeping the forum lately and not posting (also have been busy):

The shills and newbies fucking seriously need to BTFO - I highly suggest reading the trump thread - start to finish - yes that's right - START TO FINISH. I kept up from Day 1 of Sam's amazing thread. Ironically read my first post on that thread [Image: lol.gif]

I also foresaw Brew getting banned - not surprised by the caustic chip on his shoulder about something.

Overall pretty much how I view the debate results is how most the vets on here view it.

My question to the people who are worried about the first debate:

How the hell did you not think he was walking into the lion's den ?

Leftists mod incahoots with Hillary on a leftists news organization. I wasn't surprised they brought up the birther question (especially after burning them at his tower). Race was a given and so was his taxes.

He could've done better, he held his own, Hilldog was robotic.

Trump not "winning" was a win, the snap polls show it. Hillary....is just unlikeable and a fake bitch.

I listened to the entire thing at the gym kind of cracking up - it was shit show that the moderator let get out of hand.

Now where I differ is what he could've done:

Women - drop bombs about muslim countries who support her foundation when she brought up sexism and misogyny. WITHOUT even touching on Horny Bill and defamation of mistresses.

"What's ironic is that YOUR foundation gets MILLIONS from countries who abuse/rape/cattle women etc"

Emails - they were good but he needed to hammer the point home more.

"Your finger was on the DELETE button and risking national security"

Birther - he did flip the script BUT they kept it rolling.

"I already said Hillary's camp made this nasty accusation and I put it to rest, how about we talk about foreign born terrorists invading our country."

Race - this was such a shit show from both parts, from stumbling to robotic answers.

There's a few other subjects but they've been well covered already.

To me this was a "draw" to most average viewers, Trump clearly wasn't prepared and was standard off the cuff, Hillary was over prepared with robotic responses she shot from the hip.

I agree - this makes Trump literally not Hitler, but the Trump we knew before the politics.

Trump did fall into the frame at times and got a little hot headed.

Trump CAN do better and will do better - whether he was truly holding punches back and has more tactical nukes - I don't know.

Browsing FB most liberals touting hillary had plenty of comments from bernie bros saying she's horrible, or #letgarydebate

Trump supporters were ecstatic and said he beat Hillary.

I think by now, everyone's really made up their minds (even independents) - this debate will have the highest viewership of anyone. The rest will fall to the wayside (unless something major happens).

I still believe Trump can AND will win this election - you just can't relate to that fake ass Hillary smile/cackle/speaking.

American has woke up, the average American voter isn't stupid - deep down in side they know they have a better chance with Trump than Hillary.

Messages In This Thread