rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The 9/26 Presidential Debate Thread

The 9/26 Presidential Debate Thread

Quote: (09-27-2016 10:52 AM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

I think we underestimate just how unlikeable Clinton is. All of us here might be able to appreciate Clinton's ability to memorize lines, which was indeed impressive, however there's more than that and Hillary simply comes off as a know it all, goody two shoes, teacher's pet. She laughs sarcastically at Trump, she smirks, she is condescending. Undecided voters, low information voters, many will think she is smug and talking down to them, doesn't matter what she says, it is the tone, the kind of condescending tone used to denigrate these people for most of their lives. Not smart enough, not educated enough they've been told, that's the tone they've been told that in. Trump speaks at a 4th grade level in debates, yes it's true, identification is big here. I think the end results might be that some low income blue democrats see Hillary less positive and Trump more positive after the debate.

I think we're also underestimating just how good the average American is at detecting bullshit. Education aside, even those with a low IQ know when they're being played.

Messages In This Thread