rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

For the newbs: effective online dating screening

For the newbs: effective online dating screening

Quote: (09-27-2016 01:01 AM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Standard MO for a decent chick who isn't a "box of assorted creams" type of girl.

I got standards... Ain't gunna date a petrie dish that has been used and abused by XPS all over the place :-)

I am in the older marketplace too, I guess.

Unfortunately the fact is that the number of girls you'll meet from OKC or Tinder who ain't "box of assorted creams" girls is vanishigly small. The dating app market doesn't cater to the guy who wants a good girl who wants to settle down and be the LTR of a guy with standards demographic very well, because any girl in that demographic is going to pop on the site, rapidly find a guy she likes and pop off again. So statistically speaking these aren't the girls you're going to be meeting with.

So by saying that online hoes generally fall into the two categories I mentioned, to put it crassly what I'm saying is that there will be girls you'll meet from online who are looking for fast sex, and girls who aren't really looking for sex at all. In my experience there's very little in-between - so I'm suggesting ways to screen the latter category.

If you are looking for "decent chicks" frankly the sites are the wrong place to find them. At the moment, I'm not really looking for "decent chicks." [Image: blush.gif]

Messages In This Thread