rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reasons why popular game destinations are getting played out

Reasons why popular game destinations are getting played out

Quote: (09-25-2016 10:32 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

I know you all want to escape what IKE calls the West a "pussy desert" and reap all there is to benefit -- as I have and am doing -- but isn't a little competition a GOOD thing?

No, it isn't.

I'd rather have been born a male 9 to a wealthy family.

Why? The real truth is they lead happier lives overall and get easy hot pussy. It is a hard truth, it is real though I have seen it over and over with close friends. A different world. It is like saying wouldn't it have better for me to be born one of those HIV positive kids in Africa that the village thinks I am a witch child to challenge me and make me stronger?

No. Not at all. That kid got fucked. Life is harsh.

It's modern times. Travel and moving is easier and cheaper by the year. Go wherever you have to and be happy & successful where the any effort gets a greater reward. It is why America exists in the first place, people said fuck Europe and its lack of opportunity.

Working harder for less is for complete fools. In both business and pussy.

Why did kings and emperors have chambers just filled with live-in harems? The answer to that is why the hell not?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread