rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beijing Datasheet

Beijing Datasheet

I spent three weeks in Beijing this time last year. Three bars I'd recommend:

The Den

Great sports bar, shows loads of different western sports and western sports teams (rugby, American football, football etc.)

Good pizzas as well. My friend had a burger, said it was nice. The chips were excellent.

Club Mixx and Vicks

Two different clubs, opposite each other. Both were a lot of fun. Mixx is huge, but looks small when you walk in. There are four or five different levels, but the only one that gets crowded is the first one as you walk in. Head left, and go down the steps, and you have an almost private dance floor with your own bar.

Vicks is much smaller - and is your typical basement club. However, on the two nights I went there, it was filled with gorgeous Eastern European expats. Either I was lucky and there was a model convention in town for the couple of days I was there or it's just where they go.

Don't worry about not being able to order in bars if you don't speak Mandarin - all the menus are written in characters with the English underneath, so you can just point.

Messages In This Thread