rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sausage Festville

Sausage Festville

The American girl attitude just doesn't make sense to me. They seriously think every man wants to bang them.

Is it getting worse? If so why?

A few nights ago I (by accident) got into a brief conversation with one. She was wearing a shirt that showed a lot of tit, but not nice tit. She made some comment about "look at my eyes, not here" and waved her hand around the tits, and said something like "I know you want them."

Actually what I was thinking was how saggy and disgusting those things had to be once she uncovered them. I was also wondering why she would leave the house with those damn things exposed so much.

Then I got to thinking how every girl looks in the mirror for some amount of time before they go out. She had to know she looked like a bad hooker, but she didn't. What the hell was wrong with this girls brain that made her think she was attractive?

What the hell is going on? Has it always been like this?

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread