rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sharp deterioration in UK dating market over the last 12 months

Sharp deterioration in UK dating market over the last 12 months

Feldeinsamkeit, I concur with just abour every word. I am also in a very similar boat. The last 12 months seem to be my worst ever in the UK. While London had deteriorated, some other places show hope e.g. Brighton. The same girls who totally brush you off in London behave in a much friendlier and relaxed manner when on a day trip to Brighton! Also I found that are generally friendlier people there, who do not go to London at all.

Now.. one of my observations is that back 15 years ago, the women in London used to put in some effort into dressing up when going to work, e.g. by wearing nice and sexy high-heel shoes or boots. Remember that time? Now if you look at them in the morning rush hour - compare to what they used to be like! There is a startling difference.
What is going on though? Why is it that they think there is no more need to look their best?

Messages In This Thread