rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sharp deterioration in UK dating market over the last 12 months

Sharp deterioration in UK dating market over the last 12 months

@lagaluvin

Read what I said . I said that the priorty seems to have shifted from the traditional 'let's get laid Saturday night vibe ' to more of a social drama / scene event . I didn't say girls don't want to get laid , I clearly said there are out liers and yes obviously game still works to a certain degree but the desirable 18-25 age range do not know any different when it comes to how these dudes are behaving .
Yes 'being different ' as you put it can and has worked but the vast majority simply do not respond to anything that's not cookie cutter / banter /generic .
If that's your thing , great . I've done fine over the years with my own niché and game style I was merely making an observation which others seem to agree with .
To say there's still plenty of venues is ridiculous as it depends where you live , in my town / city the night life venues have literally halved in quanitity over the years , there's towns nearby that have next to nothing .
You would think that this would pack out the remaining venues but this doesn't seem to be the case , it's just average . Sure , go to London and go to places every night of the week but that's not representative of most of the rest of the country .
I'm fortunate to have travelled all over the U.K. With work and have been out in dozens of towns and cities , my comment was based on personal experience on the front lines.
Adaption is part of it , you are correct and obviously steps are taken to do this .
I don't know anyone young or old that is consistently killing it with girls regularly on Friday / sat nights like a few years back but hey you seem to know your stuff so maybe you could start a thread on UK 18-25 game and share your knowledge , I'm all ears , seriously .

Messages In This Thread