rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reasons why popular game destinations are getting played out

Reasons why popular game destinations are getting played out

Quote: (09-25-2016 08:52 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

"There is no such thing as a free lunch."

I realize that this may have sounded like a flippant comment, but think about this:

If we always had our free lunches, would we want to work and earn money to feed ourselves? Or would we become lazy and entitled, just like people earning welfare checks in the US?

Same goes for pussy. If we always had pussy lining up outside our hotel door and having it handed to us on a silver platter for no other reason other than being a different ethnicity as theirs, would we continue working on ourselves -- in the gym, in our game, in our lifestyle, and in our bank accounts -- to be the best men we can be? Or would we become lazy and entitled, just like the women in the West?

Women in the anglosphere have no real reason to become the best women they can be. They can become fat, bitchy, delay marriage until mid-30s, and still have everything handed to them on a silver platter -- either by a beta bucks or by the government -- or even both.

I know you all want to escape what IKE calls the West a "pussy desert" and reap all there is to benefit -- as I have and am doing -- but isn't a little competition a GOOD thing? If the guy next to you is making more money, has better game, or is more ripped than you and is therefore getting laid more, wouldn't that light a fire under your ass to improve yourself?

If you were fat, broke, with no game, and you were STILL getting laid anytime you wanted, would it make you any happier than if you actually earned your notches, money, and physique through some decent effort?

I would bet all my savings that the answer would be no.

As I'm approaching the triple digit mark, easy notches feel emptier and emptier. I even find myself thinking about that incredible week I spent with one quality girl as I'm drilling some random sloot I found on tinder. I mean, I WANT to enjoy each notch and I want to feel like I earned it, but I'd be lying if I said that I feel happier with each subsequent notch.

Don't get me wrong though. I am happy and leaving the US was one of the best things I've done for myself. But I find myself wanting to feel that I "accomplished" something, whether it be my business, gainz, and being with quality women.

Alright, enough typing. I'm off to the pool for a swim a-la NASA Test Pilot, then buff up at the gym (which I haven't done in three weeks).

Messages In This Thread