rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dream interpretation thread

Dream interpretation thread

Usually I do this own my own but I had an odd lucid dream earlier this week.

Middle of the afternoon and I'm in a bank waiting on line. Everyone's in formal business attire. I can't see what I'm wearing. I'm having an elderly chat with a Blonde 6 behind me. Out of blue dozens of zombies barge through front door. The zombies are all wearing formal business attire too. I seriously doubt they're there make withdrawals. They look like Walking Dead style zombies but they can run like regular people. Everyone, me included, start losing their shit and screaming. The security guard is shooting at them.

I hear a sound behind me turn around it's Stephen Amell in his Green Arrow costume standing in an empty teller window. I stare in awe and whisper incredulously: "Oliver Queen?" He fires arrows at the zombies while he tells us stoically: "Go to safety."

I grab the 6 and we, and some others, run down a long hallway past the teller stations. Turn around and see dapper zombies sprinting after us. All the rooms look the same: Feels like we've been running down the same hall for hours. We reach an unlocked wooden door. I open it and look around: It's a dead-end room with high grey stone walls and fresh grass on the floor. I spot a fire escape above the door and start climbing it. I look down and see the zombies looking up at me, the other people are gone. Then I woke up panting and sweating like I just ran a marathon.

I've been disputing some deposits with my bank the last week so I think that frustration is manifesting itself in my subconscious. And I've been binge-watching Arrow. But I feel the long hallway, the ladder, the well-dressed zombies chasing me all mean something but I cannot put my finger on it.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Messages In This Thread