rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Colombia Master Thread

The Colombia Master Thread

Quote: (09-22-2016 10:56 AM)scotian Wrote:  

Quote: (09-21-2016 11:11 PM)Cogon Wrote:  

There is only 1 thread for Peru right now, 7 years old ad I was the one who bumped it lol

It almost seems like we need a thread for the region rather than 1 country. Philippines you never seen discussion spilling to the other countries because they are so separate in all ways. But once in Colombia the discussions and the travels spill borders like there is no tomorow. I wish to have a thread for latam or at least S am. It is hard to have free flow of discussion on all these smaller countries. Anywhere I am it is hard to talk about Panama without mentioning Colombia and Costa rica. Once I get to Colombia it will be hard to resist getting to all the different places because too many countries to access by land transportation from there.

But I just got hit by a tsunami of interests from DR and I can't believe I am considering ignoring it and going to Peru/Colombia! Don't know if I shall continue to resist and stick with Colombia/Peru. 50% of my latest interests are from DR. I wonder why there is no active thread for that country. Maybe because everyone is ignoring there, kind of like I have done myself. But I also noticed that women from Medellin are sending interest like crazy too, way more than Lima so I think that is the first city in Colombia I am going to. I will report on how it actually turns out. I will put a lot of time into Medellin.

Feel free to start a thread about Peruvian jungle girls and how they compare to girls in the Philippines or your rate of replies from random girls online in the DR but could you please stop posting about them here.

You seem to be the type of poster who comes on here from out of no where and asks all of these bizarre questions about far flung places and then never actually reports on them, hopefully you prove me wrong because I would actually like to see some info posted about these jungle places (Leticia, Coco, etc). I have my doubts though because you seem to be ignoring all of the advice and wisdom of posters on here, for example, in your above post you admit that you have weak game but also tell us that you're going to spend lots of time in Medellin and focus on gaming women there. You also insist on going to Venezuela and crossing at Cucuta after Vancity, a guy who has recently spent a lot of time over there tells you not to.

Honestly I don't know how much we can help you on here, it looks like you're using RVF just to bounce these random, oddball travel plans off us instead of actually looking for travel advice. It would be much cooler if you just stopped this and in a few months came back with a bunch of data sheets about your travels, but I won't hold my breath. I will be in Colombia within a couple of months (maybe sooner) and am willing to meet up, as are most other guys on here and we are happy to give you pointers but all of this online/DR/Jungle/Philippines talk is annoying and doesn't contribute anything to this thread.

I am just waiting to get out of the Philippines. That i why I dont have anything to report on yet. Believe me once I escape this Manila place, there will be a lot to report on. Unlike a lot of people, I will have full time permanent presence in these areas and cover a lot of ground and have continual updates as I intend to move around a lot. Just need to wait for December. I regret spending all this on rent in Manila so now I have to wait for November to get outta here.

The good stuff starts by December. Expect lots of updates from me from December forward as I wont leave latam for a few years. I could have quite the valuable observations from places people don't take time to visit.

Your comment on Medellin implies that Medellin was not the right choice if my game is not strong yet?
I was thinking I should be trying somewhere else first. If that is the case, then all the more reason why I was right about asking about what countries near Colombia were easier than it, like Peru. I will be in Colombia next year, after first Peru though so I will have lots to post about it here.

Messages In This Thread